How to Put and Watch Movies on Your iPad?
There is nothing much more satisfying than take your own favorite movies any where you want to. Do you?
- Ever dream of watching full length DVD movies directly into your very own iPad?
- Ever dream of putting all videos in your computer and watch in your iPad?
- Ever dream of transfering videos in your friends’ iPads to your own iPad?
- Ever dream of…
All above is not a hard task to do at all. All you need to do is to rip, convert and transfer.
Here I recommend one iPad software package that has been chosen and trusted by more than 300,000 iPad owners who want to put and watch movies in their iPads!
This software pack (Windows | Mac ) integrates three fancy tools - DVD to iPad Converter, iPad Video Converter, and iPad Transfer. In my opinion, it’s the best and easiest solution to put and watch movies on iPad. With it, you can:
- Rip and convert any DVD including copyright protected DVD to iPad video formats
- Convert any HD/SD video files to iPad supporting video formats
- Rip DVD/Video music or convert any music files to iPad music formats
- Transfer movies/music/pictures from PC to iPad, iPad to PC, iPad to iPad, iPad to iTunes, PC to iTunes, iPod to iPod,iPhone to iPad. Similar to iTunes, but much powerful than iTunes
- Support latest iTunes and iOS, support all iPad/iPhone/iPod models
- Design your movies to be Hollywood style with built-in video editing functions
- Easy-to-use with optimized preset profiles without need to change anything
- Faster than rival products with proprietary conversion and transfer engine
- No virus, no spyware, no gimmick, absolutely FREE to try
- Lifecycle free support and update
In one word, it’s your ultimate solution to put and watch any movies on iPad (including iPad 2). With this tool, you can have every movie you ever wanted anytime and anywhere you want to with your iPad.
Below is one step by step instruction showing how to put and watch on iPad!
Guide: Transfer DVD movies to iPad
1. Choose “DVD to iPad Converter” and run it.
2. Load DVD movies into the software.
You can load DVD or DVD files by clicking “Load DVD” button or click “File” menu to open the drop-down menu to choose “Load DVD”, “Load DVD Foloder” or “Load IFO File” to import your DVD movie files. You can import DVD disc, DVD folder, IFO and ISO files.
3. Edit your movies
This tool allows you to adjust output movie effect, trim DVD clips, crop files, add watermark. And you can do video editing task easily. The attached help gives a detailed guide about video editing.
4. Adjust output settings
You can set the output settings for the selected file in this area. For novice, the default setting is optimized for iPad and should meet most people’s requirements.
Experienced experts can tweak the parameters and get the best output suitable for you.
5. Convert your DVD movies
After finishing all the necessary settings and editing, you can click “Convert” button to begin the conversion.
You can use iPad Video Converter to convert any local computer videos to iPad movies. The whole operation is exactly the same as DVD to iPad Converter. After ripping and conversion, you need to use iPad Transfer, very similar to File Explorer. For your reference, the screenshot is listed below. When connected with iPad, you can easily import or export files between iPad and computer.
Now you know how to put and watch movies on iPad. This software package is really a wise choice because with just a small one-time payment, you can easily enjoy any movies/videos in iPad without restrictions.
Knowledge: What type of TV shows and videos can be played on iPad?
- H.264 video up to 720p, 30 frames per second, Main Profile level 3.1 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats;
- MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Support for 1024 by 768 pixels with Dock Connector to VGA Adapter; 576p and 480p with Apple Component AV Cable; 576i and 480i with Apple Composite AV Cable
"I can see no difference in the quality between my original DVD movies and the one I watch in my iPad made by your DVD to iPad converter"
Tony D, Indiana
I tested the current versions of several popular iPad to DVD Converter software, looking for ease of use, variety of options, and quality of exported .MP4. Of these iPad to DVD Converters, I found that your was superior to the others I tried."
Jeremy Hanke, Missouri
"Your DVD to iPad Converter is the best program that I know to convert my DVD for iPad."
Derrick Ownby, Missouri