Blu ray to iPad Converter
Specifically designed for Apple iPad users to watch Blu ray movies on iPad, Support iPad 2, iOS 4.3.
- Rip and convert Blu-ray to iPad video formats (MPEG-4/MP4/H.264)
- Remove MKB V21 BD copy protections
- Integrated with Automatic Blu-ray Deciphering capability
- 3 times faster and loseeless quality with proprietary conversion engine
- Rip and convert DVD to iPad video
- Convert any video format including m2ts to iPad
- Rip and convert Blu-ray/DVD/any video format to iPad audio formats (MP3/AAC/M4A)
- Preset opimized profile supporting iPad video resolutions
Blu ray to iPad Converter is really a total Blu-ray to iPad Ripper for Apple iPad users. It can let you rip and convert Blu ray movies to iPad H.264, MPEG-4, MP4 videos fast and easily with exceptional quality so you can enjoy on iPad. It can also rip and convert both DVD and any video files including m2ts to iPad. This Blu-ray to iPad Converter can also extract audio from Blu-ray, DVD and any videos and convert into iPad MP3, AAC, M4A music.
More valuable, this Blu-ray to iPad Ripper also possess powerful editing functions of effect, trim, crop and edit watermark to adjust the output video effect to perfectly fit for your iPad enjoyment. More specific video/audio parameters are available for you to adjust. With newly adopted NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology and multi-core CPUs supporting technology, the Blu ray to iPad converting speed can be 3X faster than rivals in the market.
- Blu ray to iPad Converter Rip and convert Blu ray movies to iPad H.264, MPEG-4, MP4 videos in different resolutions (1280*720, 720*480, 640*480).
- DVD/Video to iPad Converter Rip and convert DVD/ any video file including M2TS to iPad H.264, MPEG-4, MP4 videos.
- Blu-ray/DVD/Video to iPad Audio Ripper Extract audio from Blu-ray/DVD/Video and convert them to iPad audio formats: MP3, AAC, M4A.
- Convert Your Way Customize video/audio parameter as you like and convert any part of a Blu-ray movie to iPad videos.
- Optimized preset profile and intuitive interface enables a newbie to get professional high quality output in five minutes.
- 300% faster than other Blu-ray to iPad Converter due to newly adopted NVIDIA® CUDA™ technology and multi-core CPUs supporting technology.
- Powerful editing function so you can trim, crop, merge, watermark video clips and adjust video effects as you want like a Hollywood expert.
- Real time preview Blu-ray movies with the smart resizable built-in player and take snapshots during preview.
|Output Device Supported|
|iPad, iPad 3G+Wi-Fi, iPad Wi-Fi, iPod, iPod Touch, iPod Nano, iPod Classic, iPhone, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, Apple TV|
|Input File Formats Supported|
Blu ray disc, DVD
|HD Videos||M2TS, HD MTS, HD TS, HD MPG, HD MPEG, HD MP4, HD WMV, QuickTime HD MOV, HD H.264, HD RM|
|Videos||MPG, MPEG, MPEG 2, VOB, DAT, MP4, M4V, TS, RM, RMVB, WMV, ASF, MKV, AVI, 3GP, 3G2, F4V, FLV, SWF, MPV, MOD, TOD, QT, MOV, DV, DIF, MJPG, MJPEG, TP, TRP|
|Audios||MP3, MP2, AAC, AC3, WAV, WMA, M4A, MKA, RM, RAM, OGG, AU, AIF, AIFF, APE, FLAC|
|Output File Formats Supported|
|HD Video||H.264/MPEG-4 AVC|
|Video||MPEG4, MP4, H.264, MOV, M4V, M-JPEG|
|Audio||AAC, AIFF, MP3, M4A, WAV|
|Processor||800Mhz Intel/AMD processor or above|
|OS||Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or later), Windows Vista, Windows 7|
|RAM||512MB or above recommended|
|Free Hard Disk||50MB space for installation|
|Graphic Card||Super VGA (800×600) resolution, 16-bit graphics card or higher|
|Others||Blu-ray ROM drive|
"I have tried some other Blu-ray iPad Rippers before and the experience was terrible. I then went looking on the Internet for another Blu-ray to iPad ripping software program and found your M2TS to iPad Converter. I tried your free trial download. Wow, is this easy. I couldn't believe how easy this was to rip a Blu-ray movie. I didn't even take the time to read the instructions. I just made it. I'm sold. Today was my lucky day."
Barb T. Canada
"I have been looking for a comprehensive iPad Blu-ray Ripper for some time and I have found your product. Reasonably priced even for me here in Australia. I was happy to watch Dark Ride in my iPad during trip to Japan. Great program easy to use and very intuitive."
Barry Austin, Australia
"Just one word: FANTASTIC!!!"
Ted Youngberg, New Zealand